Friday, February 28, 2014

Moments when you fall in love even more...with fictional characters

My friends and family joke about, what they call, my obsession with fictional characters. I simply roll my eyes at their lack of appreciation for my admiration of these idealized personas.

The one highest on my radar is Christian Grey in the upcoming film, Fifty Shades of Grey.  I read the books almost two years ago and was immediately sucked into the story as were millions, maybe billions at this point.  Now with the movie less than a  year away, I've turned my appreciative eye on Jamie Dornan who will be bringing Christian to life on the silver screen.

This YouTube of Jamie just has me falling in love just a little bit more.




~Ana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ana, you & I have way too much in common!

A.L. Zaun said...

Sheri, it's starting to look that way. Now that you mention things in common, I need to catch up on the GH gossip. I might have to read a few spoiler pages to get up to speed on what's going on.

But in the meantime, I'll just admire and appreciate Jamie a little bit more. I fall in love with him more and more each time I see him.