Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Writer's Corner: Self Publishing Is Not The Minor Leagues

I've recently published my second novel, It's Not Over.  Self-publishing made that possible for me.  If I'm honest, I didn't start writing The Do Over with the intention of publishing it. I'd been part of a writing contest in a reading group.  The participants formed a small group where we encouraged one another to complete the project we had begun.  Along the way, the dream was born. The fact that so many have read it and loved it, humbles me.

Having published has opened up a new world for me. I've had the wonderful opportunity to interact with authors, bloggers, and readers.  And within this world, I get asked questions all the time about publishing.

I have another brilliant idea.  I'm going to share in the "Writer's Corner" information, insights, wisdom, mistakes, smart choices, and the truth about self-publishing, marketing, and more.

I've attached an awesome article.  Read it and let me know what you think.






~Ana

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just finished both books! I absolutely loved them!!! I can't wit until book 3 is released. Do you have an idea when that might be??? I am so excited!

A.L. Zaun said...

Hi Danielle! I am so excited to hear that you loved both books. =) I'm currently working on book 3 and hope to have it out this summer. =)