Friday, January 24, 2014

I have an idea...


I've been thinking.  That's not accurate. While I was walking down the hallway to pick something up from my dad, I had a brilliant idea. I love it when I have those Einstein moments.

Less than two (2) weeks ago, I pressed publish on my second novel, It's Not Over. I'm pretty confident that you've already read it (and The Do Over) and are beside yourself with anticipation for the third installment, Let It Go.

The next step for you is to write a review on Amazon and then on Goodreads -- you can even copy and paste the same one, I won't mind.  After you do that, because you're brimming with OMGness, you must go and tell your friends.  Right? Yes!  I completely understand. I get that way about awesome books, too.



Buy Me The Do Over                              Buy Me It's Not Over



So what was that brilliant idea that I had?  One thing that I've been hearing is that readers would like more Dani and Liam and what about Chris and Macy. And the truth is...at this moment, I'm not really sure. But, I did think of something. And I'd like to write some deleted scenes. Give you glimpses as to what's going on in their lives.  My goal is to write a post once a week giving you a little bit of your beloved characters.  I hope you'll enjoy it.  

Keep in mind, that unless I specifically post a teaser from Let It Go, the stories I share will not impact or influence Let It Go.  

What do you think?

~Ana

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A.L. I actually love this idea! When you connect, and fall in love with characters from stories, you love to hear how they are doing (especially from the person who brought them to life). So please keep it coming. Loved both books by the way, and posted as much on both Amazon and Goodreads! Sincerely, DCT

A.L. Zaun said...

Yay! I'm so happy that you loved both books!! And I'm thrilled that you love the idea of my bringing your short stories/chapters about these characters. It's a fun way to stay connected with them. =)

Anonymous said...

I loved The Do Over when I read it months ago and couldn't wait the second one. I didn't realise there was going to be a third book but obviously how it finished, how could there not be. I loved seeing how Rick and Maddison fall in love and can't wait to see what happens next. Would love to read some deleted scenes. When do you think the third book will be out???

A.L. Zaun said...

Thank you so much! I'm thrilled that you loved The Do Over! I'm hoping that Let It Go will be released this summer. =)

Anonymous said...

Think is a great idea! Love your books! Cant wait to read the deleted scenes, more stories about the characters and the third book!

A.L. Zaun said...

Thank you so much. I'm excited to start sharing some of the stories that are brewing in my head. I'm working on book three and hopefully, Rick and Madison will cooperate. =)

A.L. Zaun said...

Make sure to check out this excerpt of Rick and Madison's first Valentine's Day. http://alzaun.blogspot.com/2014/02/valentines-day-rick-and-madison-style.html